Laptops from USA

desidoctor
Community Member
hello friends, i can sell laptops at awesome discounts, but they will be shipped directly from usa, after a buyer would buy and make the payment. how can i let the buyer know he/she will be responsible for custom clearance (if it applies) and that shipping charges would be variable depending on the courier he/she prefers after buying the laptop?:-)
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Laptops from USA

rajesh4747
Community Member
i have a new email service that pays.earn big money using it. i will deliver to your emal address the url link free of transportation cost
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Laptops from USA

ecoseeds
Community Member
hi desidoctor,

You should put a disclaimer in your auction listings. Make sure it is visible and clear.For example:

Buyers are responsible for all custom taxes and/or duties.

Regarding shipping, I would recommend using 1 courier service, preferrably the one that offers the cheapest shipping methods. This will save you alot of time, otherwise you will have contact each different courier and get different quotes.

You might want to generalize your shipping quotes as well: ie Ground and Air Delivery.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Laptops from USA

aklal27
Community Member
I am interested in buying Laptops with AMD processors only. Please do inform when u list on ebay & also guide me on this.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Laptops from USA

bedekara
Community Member
Hello,
I am interested in buying celeron, 512 MB RAM, min 20GB disk drive, combo drive and other basic configuration. give me your price options.
Is it possible for you to send it to my postal address directly.
Thanks,
bede
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Laptops from USA

Hello
We are resellers of computers(DeskTop and Laptops) here in Delhi,India.Please let me know the price of various configuration of laptops and how will you get them deliver at our office / residence address in Delhi.
Thanks
Arun
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Laptops from USA

goodcustomer_in1
Community Member
hey desidoctor;
cheers;
I am dealing in computer hardware wholesale and retail market. please contact me if interested in liaision as we can be benficial to each other. Thus we can discuss all the other matters in details.
Sincerely
Mandy
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Laptops from USA

r.i.s.h.i
Community Member
hey dear,

u can directly mention thein your item description and payment instructions that the buyer will need to pay the custom and other charges. --

Luv,

Rishi

><(((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><(((º>

Live Like There's No Tomorrow...!!!

--

Luv,

Rishi

Live Like There's No Tomorrow...!!!

Message 8 of 8