How to withdraw money from paypal

nimishan
Community Member
I have a verified paypal account which I use for my ebay sales. Now I had accumulated around $200 so I asked for a check on 26th January 2007 but never received the check.I then put a stop payment and ahve got my money back in paypal minus$15 fees. I tried to use xoom to get the money to my bank but it failed as xoom does not allow india to india transfer. WHat should I do now? How to get my hard earned money back from paypal? ANy help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks
Nimishan?:|
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Well,
You should be able to transfer the funds through xoom.com. What actually is the hurdle?

Regards
Shahnawaz
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Dear Xoom is giving us transfer in India to India why they are not approving your transfer ?

They do have limits on new users the won't allow you to withdraw a high amount in begining.

Try taking our 100$ first time and choose the method bank transfer instead of cheque request by blue dart this will solve the problem if it doesn't let us know. "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

*masteryarts.com*
Community Member
PAYPAL is killing me too!

I also withdrew 400 USD from my paypal account on 3rd March and I have a verified a/c as well.

But sad ly Im still waiting for the check. They cut 5USD as withdrawl fees..... and Ive emailed their customer support, but there is no reply.

I hope My money does not just vanish! Its very Imp for me and Ive already shipped all the Items for that money.

also visit nopaypal dot com .... read all the horror stories of paypal.... I dont wanna be one of those !

Do they send the Check at India Address or not ???
Someone Please help.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply