How do i understand discusison boards?

queenytiara
Community Member
well this is the first time i have registered myself on ebay..i would like to trade on ebay after i thoroughly understand it. they r a bit confusing though. my problem is im not able to c any kind of workshops..i dont find one...whr to find them n how to participate...and one more thing on discussion boards all i see people askingquestions n peopel complaining about the frauds n begging for replies...whr r the replies to these questions..i hope u will enlighten me on this..thank u..i hope i will get a reply to this ...
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

indconcepts
Community Member
Dear queenytiara ,

Hello,

Welcome to the World of ebay.

On Community Boards Members discuss various issues and problems. We all help each other to try to grow together.

I, myself, am a Seller over here.

I would try to help you out with your querries.

After logging in to a particular Board you can reply by clicking Post a reply

You have already done it by posting a question.
Now I am doing the same to reply it to you.
This goes on till there are no more querries or replies from the member on the said subject.

ebay staff particiapes (occasionally) in a similar manner. They are called PINKS as their replies are marked in Pink Colour.

You can see many complaints on some boards, thats because people come here to solve their problems. There is NO place of Frauds on ebay and sincere member keep on suggesting ways to tackle fraudsters.

As far as your querry regarding WORKSHOPS is concerned, its similar to any other Board. Just click the Workshop discussion board and you may go through the various workshops already held. The only difference is that experts from various fields participate in these workshops and it is LIVE. All members accumulate at a specified time and discuss the concerned TOPIC by refreshing the page every time. If you cannot participate at that particular time then you may visit it afterwards, to see all the POSTS.

I hope , now you have a better picture.

Hoping to see you, quite often, on Community Boards.

If you have any other querry, then do come back and someone would be there to help you out. .

IndConcepts logo7

http://stores.ebay.in/IndConcepts

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

indconcepts
Community Member
Dear queenytiara ,

I just forgot to give you an important link

http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=300000542

It contains details on HOW TO USE THE DISCUSSION BOARDS. .

IndConcepts logo7

http://stores.ebay.in/IndConcepts

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

Welcome to eBay India.
eBay certainly make regular workshops at community board and you can find the timings or check the announcement regularly. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 4 of 4
latest reply