Help! Bohemia Crystal: antiques

th_dealer
Community Member
I have a bohemia crystal liquor set consisting of: 1 bottle with bronze, 12 glasses and a tray. an expert told me it's $2000. it's antiques and very rare and another told me it's $4300 as a minimum value. can anyone help me how to figure it out?

Thanks in advance
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

For such antique product if you go to the dealer to ask for the resale value, most will give a much lower rate. So a better option is to locate some shops selling similar items. Then you have to guess the actual price of your item based on those data.

Normally its better to consider the value of your item at about 20-25% lower than the value derived from such market data because the show case value of an item is always more than those on bare hands. .
Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards 😄
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

tecniq
Community Member
List it on an auction with original pictures on ebay intertional -WWW.ebay.COM
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi,
I do not think you will reach anywhere near that figure on ebay.
I have done some fast research, a set of 10 (bronze) is on buy it now for 99$.
Try researching on Ebay.com
Search for Crystal Bohemoa liquor
Search with a spelling liqueur too, which is more correct.

Try clicking on the advanced search and search for completed items in the last 30 days to see how much simila r items have sold for.
Also try a search on title and description.
By now you will get an idea on how much similar items are going on ebay.
My research shows you wont get more than 200$ on ebay.

An item which is rare in your area become not so rare when you advertise on ebay because you are competing on a global market. The surplus of products brings a drop in the prices, and you wont get highstreet prices on ebay.
Regards
Onesimpleman
Message 4 of 4
latest reply