Where i can track my order on ebay order ID ***

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Hello ebay my order Id is *** where i can track my order

kh-enas
Community Member

Hi,

Please note this is a member-to-member forum, where eBay users can seek advice from other users. If you need to contact eBay directly, please do so here.

Regards,

Enas

Community Moderator

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Hello ebay my order Id is *** where i can track my order

Dear Sir
I am sorry to writing a mail to you because not body else in your team is reading.

I have ordered a TV on October 4, 2014 from ebay.in I never received the LED. Meanwhile I called your customer care at least 100 times and wrote 10 times.
But obviously they didnot respond. I am so fed up, my bill has been generated and I am paying the EMI without any reason.

I this justice? Don't I deserve my money back?
It is my hard earned money, how can I have faith in e-commerce. This is clear case of cheating/frod/negligence/recklessness.
Your customer care has waiting time of 2 hours. I think, even at this position your entire phone conversation of a day hardly reaches to 2 hrs.

My paisa pay id is 37519841118

I would be forced to do a press conference and take this matter on legal front where you will bear the burn in paying compensation of mental harassment.

Last but not the least, ebay india is the worst e-commerece site on this planet. I am a online shopping freak but I have never gone through this kind of trauma
Message 3 of 3
latest reply