New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Selling internationally

Hello,I would like to know.1. Can I sell internationally as an individual?2. Do I need to get an IEC code even if I am selling only 1-2 items in the US?3. Is the IEC code a ebay requirement, without which I will not be able to sell on ebay US? I'm as...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DELAY IN REFUND TO BE REFLECTED IN MY ACCOUNT

I PURCHASED AN I PHONE 6 PLUS ON 3/11/2014 UNDER PAISAPAY ID OF 37772609108.THE SELLER TURNED OUT TO BE A FRAUD AND I DIDNT GOT DELIVERY OF THE PRODUCT.LODGED A DEMAND FOR REFUND WHICH WAS APPROVED ON 13/11/2014 UNDER CLAIM ID 744752.THE EXECUTIVES S...

product cancellation due to wrong price

First you clam best selling price after conformation the product & paid money then you canceled the order due to wrong price reason. How we can trust on ebay dealer pricing.

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund

My money has been deducted from my account while shopping from ebay, but in purchases history nopthing is showing up and also i haven't received conformation on mobile. will i get refund

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

selling Worst product

I never had this kind of worst experience in anywhere else. They are doing very worst business. the product that was delivered to me is very poor quality. I never see that kind of poor quality shoe from adidas anywhere. I raised a claim that to peovi...

didnt get the coins

i have order some coins ,it should be delivered on monday but i didnt get,i even didnt get the message about the order , what should i do order it again or wait for it?????...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful