Free Shipping

shreesh4
Community Member
Dear All

I have this doubt about items listed on e-bay.
When we search for any item we get a huge list showing items with free shipping but if we proceed to check these articles out we are disappointed to find they none of them actually has free shipping!
Why is this so? If a customer has to pay for shipping, shouldn't the listing clearly indicate so?

What do you all have to say on this?
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Free Shipping

I am also agree with shreesh4...
there must be some rules for this

Thanks
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Free Shipping

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
hey friends, some sellers give this free shipping service with in their state or city and this shows up as free shipping to every one. but once you clicked it, it shows shipping chargers (only for outside the seller city, buyers will see shipping chargers) . but buyers buying with in the city or state of the seller it shows free shipping.

but in search results it shows free shipping to everyone.
hope this helps
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Free Shipping

rawal_kapil
Community Member
I was surfing through mobile and from there i commited to buy a product , it was mentioned that the shipping is free within seller's city, I am from same city (delhi). Now when i initiate to pay by using computer the shipping charges add to the product value. By contacting customer care , and seller , the reply i get is that the pincodes are not mentioned in the system. now I donot understand why this thing has happened with me. and if i donot pay it is recorded as unpaid item which marks a negative feedback in my account. Why it didnot show before that shipping will be added. Its incomplete procedure.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply