Paintings For Sale!

aroradk55
Community Member
Hello! I am a member of Ebay since july and am trying to sell Paintings of an Eminent artist of this region but till date didn't get a single response. Can I find buyers through Ebay for selling my items?

I am also in contact with an Art collector who has a collection of works of pre 1900 era and later Artists like Avanindranath Tagore, Rabindranath Tagore, Hemen Mazumdar etc. Is there any scope for sale of these items? dk
dk
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Paintings For Sale!

Hi,
I think you should create a PayPal a/c first. Thats easy. You only give email ID in the initial stages. Then you start listing in US( .com).
I think you will get good response.
Best wishes,
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Paintings For Sale!

aroradk55
Community Member
Thanks Amitava for your valuable suggestion.
Regards,
dk dk
dk
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Paintings For Sale!

Hello,

Welcome to eBay as a Seller. As Mr. Amitava suggested you is correct but expensive for listing and final value fees. You may just sell on eBay India and select the option of selling it Worldwide and open an account with PaisaPay. That will help you to get an international buyer for your paintings.

Best Regards,
Mohib-uz-Zaman
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Paintings For Sale!

hlasker
Community Member
Byers look for feedbacks.Usually they are a bit hesitant to buy from someone with no feedback, specially costly things, as I presume your items should be.
You can buy a few things first & get a FEEDBACK SCORE (usually very few buyers look minutely whether they are for buying or selling). Or you can start selling some low cost items and get some positive feedbacks as a seller. Then you can try selling your stuffs, which you will get response for I am sure. Better to take the assistance for LISTING TEMPLATES, THE LANGUAGE USED & SOME OTHER TIPS from an expert trading assistant.
You can also find out one EBAY TRADING ASSISTANT to sell the item for you (They cahrge a fees which you have to negotiate).
BEST OF LUCK.
Message 5 of 5
latest reply