Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Feedback querry........please suggest

alfa.mumbai
Community Member
Hello Community Members !

I have a small feedback querry.

I have sold an item on eBay.

But the buyer didnt reply for the next 7 days and i had opened an Unpaid Item Dispute.

The buyer then replied saying that he is not interested to complete the transaction.

So i had closed the Dispute wherein i have received the FVF and the buyer has received a strike.

Now in this case, i would like to leave a negative feedback for the buyer as he did not complete the transaction as he didnt even try to reply me saying that he was not interested in the transaction, or else, we would have closed the dispute mutually.

But, what is the buyer also leaves a negative feedback for me as a revenge ?

This is a serious topic to consider by eBay also.

I would appreciate if any of the eBay staff would reply me back.

Thanks ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

emailswarup
Community Member
Hi,

The buyer can leave a -ve FB for you. There are several debates going on this issue. .
Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Best Regards ๐Ÿ˜„
Swarup
Kolkata

Message 2 of 9
latest reply

mastersniper1
Community Member
I feel "eBay" should change their policy to exclude Non paying bidders from being allowed to leave feedback. Once the final value credit has been applied for, Non paying Bidders should be blocked from leaving the feedback. If they don't pay, they shouldn't get a voice. Good Sellers reputation should not be tarnished from immature Buyer's. I'd recommend putting a formal suggestion yourself, if you'd be so kind. Here's the link to make a suggestion:

http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/newtoebay/suggest.html

eBay is making another change to its feedback system. Read the entire article here:

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/core/200512081511172.html
http://pages.ebay.co.uk/help/feedback/losing-feedback-privileges.html
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi alfa.mumbai,

Always think 100 times before leaving negative to others. Leave a neutral feedback. I don't leave a negative to even not paying buyers who doesn't even responds to emails and for the dispute as I don't like to spoil other's profile.

I think your buyer is way better, he atleast told that he don't need the product. You could have sent a mutual agreement instead of giving him a strike. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi mastersniper1,

eBay has already fixed regarding the feedback issues. If a buyer doesn't reply to unpaid item dispute, his/her feedback is not vaild and will be removed from the eBay team. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

alfa.mumbai
Community Member
Hi Navneeth !

Thanks for the reply.

I completely deny with your answer saying that we shouldn't give negative feedback to anyone.

If you say that it is not appropriate to leave a negative feedback, then ebay would not have kept any option for negative feedback.

I believe such buyers are really unsafe for ebay community.

You won't believe, out of my 10 buyers, almost 3-4 buyers are of such kind.
And this is not only my experience, but i guess all sellers are facing the same problem.

Such buyers should be eliminated from eBay who bid and utilize eBay facility for fun activities.

When you say that my buyer at least committed to not to buy the item, so i should send him a Mutual agreement.
But you think, when the buyer was not interested to buy the item, why did he place a bid on it ?

Hope you understand what i'm trying to say.

Regards,
Alfa Mumbai.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

alfa.mumbai
Community Member
Hi Navneeth !

I was completely astonished when i saw your profile !!!

Not even a single negative feedback !!!

I guess you are the only seller on eBay with 100% Feedback and that too with these many +ve ratings !

Excellent !

Hope, i can step in your shoes and experience such a day with eBay ๐Ÿ˜‰

Regards,
Alfa Mumbai.
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi Alfa,

Opinions matters. Even I too have given negatives, But only in extreme cases (like nigerian, rejects COD). If a buyer is not a trust worthy or have a fake contact address or a nigerian, Reporting to eBay is what I think is safe for most of the sellers.

Leaving negative is not a good action for all buyers. They may come back to you later.

Regarding my profile, Its hard to maintain. Its really hard to satisfy every buyer.

Try to give your best support to customers. By the end of the day, you will have best returns. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) ๐Ÿ˜‰
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

Forget and forgive.
The seller and in turn eBay community survive on buyers' support.
Got your your FVF.
Most of the time I dont get that.
Just relax and sell again.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 9 of 9
latest reply