New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

shipping

I'm from kerala n new ebayer. i want to sell mobile but courier services n cargo, including DHL, BLUE DART are refusing mobiles, battery items n liquid items to ship. anybody can sujjest a solusion?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cancellation of registration from ebay.in

Please help me to unregister myself from ebay.in as I am not happy with the seller's demands after I won a bid on 9th October 2006 (Nokia 6233 Smart Phone). At first he asked me to pay through PaisaPay (Credit Card)-the transaction was rejected becau...

Feedback querry........please suggest

Hello Community Members ! I have a small feedback querry. I have sold an item on eBay. But the buyer didnt reply for the next 7 days and i had opened an Unpaid Item Dispute. The buyer then replied saying that he is not interested to complete the tran...

What I Will Do When seller not gave the item

Hi All, I Have a problam , That i paid for an item on 23rd oct 2006 but the itm ot received till 1 of november.. and the seller phone is switched off What should i do...... PllllllllZZZZZZ Help me.....

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What shall i do????

I had shipped a gemstone to mumbai in a good condition by registered post.After receiving the product the buyer is saying that the stone is cracked.How can a stone crack by itself.I have shipped so many gemstones to different places and have never re...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What shall i do???

I had shipped a gemstone to mumbai in a good condition by registered post.After receiving the product the buyer is saying that the stone is cracked.How can a stone crack by itself.I have shipped so many gemstones to different places and have never re...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Google Gadget

I use this Google Gadget to search eBay listings. http://www.egadgx.com/aoLibraryDisplayForm.aspx?ID=3

SEARCH QUERY

I noticed (could be incorrect) that when browsing through categories for some sort criteria like "ending soonest" and "newly listed", all the featured plus items appear first. For other sort criteria like "lowest priced first", featured items would a...

The Happy Sniper

Learning to use Ebay is a process. Those coming in often fall prey to the "Ebay Sniper", a bidder that comes in within the last minutes (sometimes the last seconds) of an auction and bids their maximum amount, winning the auction usually before any o...