Claim id:2909420.

Bought lenovo Zuk z2+ on 2nd may 2017 (paisaPay ID:45228257133). And got a defective product. And raised a claim (claim id: 2909420). And they told me to return it to the seller. I returned but he refused to accept the courier and the courier returned to me(it took almost 7-8 days return the courier back to me) and again contacted eBay claims and they said to return it to eBay warehouse in bhiwandi,Bombay and I sent it (dtdc courier- V37270979). And uploaded the POD that day itself and to ensure I contacted the eBay via chat and they told that the POD is valid . When the product was out for delivery to warehouse,I contacted the customer care and said them to do necessarily arrangements to get the courier,and he replied everything is OK. But after that the courier tracking showing that receiver refused delivery. I contacted eBay many times. Now they are saying that the POD is not valid. And they are not doing anything. They are saying that wait for the claim adjuster to contact. If I wait again,the courier will be reshipped to the orgin .And my money will be lost..I think they are cheating me.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0