cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beware of nigerian scammers using indian address to bid

vinserv
Community Member
Sellers beware of nigerian scammers who are now using indian address to register and then buy your products and send mails like this

Dear Seller,
I am the winner of your Ebay listed item. I am buying this item as a birthday gift for my kid brother in Nigeria. I am currently out of India now, i am in the UK for business transaction. Kindly and sincrely find the cost of shiping this item to my kid brother in Nigeria via express delivery, i will be responsible for any additional cost incured by shipment and also get back with the grand total(shiping cost plus item cost). Here is the shiping destination to enable you deduce the shiping cost, i will also find out from my side:
city: Benin City
state: Edo State
Thank You

BAAZEE WAS BETTER THEY USED TO ATLEAST VERIFY ADDRESS OF PEOPLE IN INDIA BY CALLING THEM AND CHECKING DETAILS FOR GENUINE USERS. THE ABOVE EXAMPLE SHOWS EBAY IS NOT VERIFYING ADDRESS AND LOT OF PHONEY BUYERS ARE REGISTERING ON EBAY.IN
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Beware of nigerian scammers using indian address to bid

r.i.s.h.i
Community Member
thx a lot vinserv... !!! also, plz report such members to eBay thru this link so that more and more members can b saved from troubles:

http://pages.ebay.in/help/contact_us/_base/index.html --

Luv,

Rishi

><(((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸.·´¯`·...¸><(((º>

Live Like There's No Tomorrow...!!!

--

Luv,

Rishi

Live Like There's No Tomorrow...!!!