BIG ISSUE FOR NEW EBAY BUYERS

I have started my ebay account on 3rd Sep 2014 and not even purchased single item as of now.

Even i have lot of items need to buy in ebay but after checkout and proceeding to payment option the following error is coming,

To ensure that eBay remains a safe marketplace, we limit the quantity of items that can be bought or sold by a single account at one time. These limits may change over time and are determined by your previous site activity and overall performance.

Currently, your account has reached the limit for bidding and buying, but you can increase this limit by providing additional verification. Thank you for your understanding.

Please submit the page to continue.

Suddenly, i called / have chat with customer care centre where they advised to send a mail to inappeals@ebay.in with screen shot of error message. Which i did and waiting for the reply (I received only the confirmation mail that ebay received the mail)

I red some thread and understood that they required addtional verification for that i done following,

1. SMS verification by listing an item (completed)

2. KYC documents submission to paisapaykyc@ebay.com (Completed)

But as on today also i could not buy any item but i can list an item (SURPIRZE) 

I called so many time ebay customer care, but they don't know and hence giving same direction ( Please send email to inappeals@ebay.in) 

Today i sent a mail to customer service saying " this is my last attempt and if any reply not there or no sollution i may close my accoutn from ebay"

Members who have this kind of issue may post their experience.

i have attached the screen shot of the error message for better clarity in understanding.

Regards

Aruljothi

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

BIG ISSUE FOR NEW EBAY BUYERS

Bluedart give very worst service.The delivery boy didn’t know about deliver address and he asks me.Even i told fully about address to that delivery man by using contact number .After deliver he said harmful and bad words to me.I am customer ,do you not know how to behave with customers.It is service or not .They are happily come and not work .is it a tour?.Next time i wouldn't order to bluedart and i willn’t recommend bluedart .i asks to my friends do cancel this order and go to fedex or some local courier service(gives best service).Every delivery in bluedart i am n’t get my product in my home ,get in bus stand ,some famous places or “come to office(poomarket) and get them “ and they aren't going give through home. Address of bluedart of my order 48 Variety Hall Road, Coimbatore Ho,poo market , Town hall, Coimbatore office number :9543553778 delivery boy number :9025106999,994449282 solve the problems
Message 2 of 2
latest reply