New to eBay
Post your issue on this board, and let other users of the eBay community help you with their solutions.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

gift voucher redeem

hi...I got a massage from ebay like that..your gift voucher code is...........but what is this any one told me plz...

Transaction Not successful

Today i try to bought a 20 metres ADSL DSL RJ11 Internet Broadband Modem Fax cable but due to some technical problems there was an error while the transaction has been done and i have been charged with an amount of Rs. 298. There is no email reply fr...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BIG ISSUE FOR NEW EBAY BUYERS

I have started my ebay account on 3rd Sep 2014 and not even purchased single item as of now. Even i have lot of items need to buy in ebay but after checkout and proceeding to payment option the following error is coming, To ensure that eBay remains a...

survey coupon not received

As per ur promise after completing online shopping survey I didn't got any discount voucher for that .Pls stop giving fake promise to ur customer

price difference for casio watch

Haii frndz, please tell me the reason for the price difference in ebay for casio watch is very low as compare to casio india site and all other online shoping sites? in ebay for CASIO EDIFICE EF 556SG 7AVDF 1 WHITE GOLDEN CHRONOGRAPH DIAL WATCH price...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful