cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

one of the worst experience i have got through PROFESSIONAL COURIERS. unprofessional people.

muth1849
Community Member

I had a very bad experience with professional courier when i bought 30 pcs of dinner plates, i will never buy any products where in profesional courier despatches .   i was buying materieals through amazon and flip kart , the stocks comes through blue dart couriers . they are pleasant in thier attitude , which you feel good buying through internet.  please stop sending the stocks through professional couriers. 

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

one of the worst experience i have got through PROFESSIONAL COURIERS. unprofessional people.

ami_chatu
Community Member
Yaa I complete agree with you most seller are fraud & eBay encougre them
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

kurr_sande
Community Member
Yes correct all the eBay products I received are mostly defective or damaged
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

solaalia-0
Community Member
Yes, ebay is the worst. I bought a samsung mobile battery. But got a poor quality product and also not originally from samsung. When I requested for a refund in time , they said that they are not in a position to approve my claim.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply