cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

how to verify indian bank account on paypal

cashmerecouturesxr
Community Member
hi, every one i want to sell my products internationally,but i have to verify my paypal account.by linking my indian bank account can any one please tell me which type of bank account should i open and through which bank, can savings account be verified by paypal. with regards thank you
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

hlasker
Community Member
YES SAVINGS ACCOUNT WOULD DO. ONLY YOUR BANK BRANCH SHOULD HAVE RTGS/NEFT TRANSFER FACILITY.
PUNCH IN YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS & BANK IFSC CODE IN PAYPAL - ACCOUNT- ADD A BANK AND PAYPAL WILL SEND YOU TWO SMALL AMOUNTS. SAY THE EXACT AMOUNT AND YOUR ACCOUNT IS VERIFIED.
ALL THE BEST DUDE.
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

cashmerecouturesxr
Community Member
hi,hlasker thanks a ;ot for answering my question can u please sugesst the name of the bank as well
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
get a debit visa/master card from any bank. paypal will send some amount in to your DEBIT vise/master-card.put that amount in your paypal account and now you will become VERIFIED PayPal user.

hope this would help.
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Hi, Is the bank account registration with Paypal only for withdrawals or can we also make payments through the bank account.

If 1 credit card and 1 debit card is registered with paypal, then while making a purchase can we choose the card through which we want to pay. Please advice.
StopandShop
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

hlasker
Community Member
Hi cashmerecouturesx.
I SUGGEST ANY NATIONALISED BANK. NOWDAYS ALMOST ALL BANK BRANCHES ACCEPT NEFT/RTGS TRANSFER. BUT MY PREFERED BANK IS STATE BANK OF INDIA. OFCOURSE OTHER BANKS DO WELL.
NEVER WITH ANY PRIVATE BANK, THEIR CHARGES ARE ALWAYS MORE.
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

hlasker
Community Member
HI rajelectroniks,
THE BANK IS FOR WITHDRAWL ONLY. YOU CANNOT ADD FUNDS FROM ANY INDIAN BANK TO PAYPAL. NO INDIAN DEBIT CARD WORKS WITH PAYPAL.
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
rajelectroniks

yes you can i purchased some items through ebay.com (US) site and made payments through paypal with indian debit visa card.
it will automatically debit from the the card you registered with paypal

NOTE: EVERY INDIAN BANK CARD WILL WORK WITH PAYPAL . ONCE YOU VERIFIED AND MAKE DEBIT VISA/MASTER CARD AS "PRIMARY CARD" IN YOU PAYPAL ACCOUNT YOU CAN MAKE PURCHASES WHICH EVER SITE IS ACCEPTING PAYPAL.

hope this helps.
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

uniquecreations2012
Community Member
hlasker

yes it does. i have ICICI Debit Visa card and SBH debit master card. and it all works with paypal.
but you need to get verified with these cards .
paypal will send a .10 paisa to 1 rupee to your debit visa/master-card and all you have to do is put that amount which you have received from paypal and you are now become a verified member .
and now you can make any number of purchases you want through paypal from any sites which accepts paypal.
money will be automatically debited from the verified card/cards you have with paypal.

hope this helps
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

what is surpport bank india? . i am from sri lanka . but paypal is not support sri lanla.

Message 10 of 11
latest reply