International Selling Board
Use this Board to talk to other eBay members and get answers to your questions about selling internationally.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Help - about custom duty, China to India.

Hi All, I live in Chennai (India), and i want to buy "New KASENS KS-990WG Wireless USB Adapter 6000MW + 60dBi Antenna Driver RTL8187L" from a seller in China. He is selling the product at $22.9 with FREE Economy Int'l Shipping, I don't have any idea ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

To find a business partner in India

Hi all India friend on ebay I'm a seller on ebay international marketplace,I'm from China,I want to find a business partner on WWW.EBAY.IN,I can offer the items,you help me to sell on WWW.EBAY.IN,we can make profit together.If somebody interested ,yo...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Guarantee Claim 246249

I recently bought Casio watch through ebay costing me around Rs.7500/-. The product delivered was faulty and non functional.I raised the Gurantee claim for refund.. Now without informing me Ebay has closed the case. When enquired I was told that prod...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not able to list on Ebay.com

Hi I am not able to list new item's on Ebay.com.Earlier I was able to sell as much item's I can on the site but now this message appears "In order to maintain a safe trading environment, eBay places a selling limit on sellers and you have reached you...

• 0 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Unable to contact ebay.com over the phone

Hi am a new user of ebay.com. I live in India. I had listed a item in ebay.com but they have removed it for verification purpose. They in boxed me saying that u need to call on the given number to confirm my account but whenever i call that number i ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful