cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

ebay.in is now going to cheat..i request u all to please dont purchase from ebay...

this site has started new trend of bussiness that is to cheat buyer..ebay is now adding fake seller on this site and when u purchase thay ask for payment (not COD option available). then after five days they said they will give u refund and take 15 to 20 bussiness days to refund. actual funda behind this is to invest ur money for sake of ebay. and  earn profit. please dont purchase from ebay..

they are cheater. even their custmer care officer would not be available to answer u..and u will be traped. again i request u please dont purchase from this **bleep**ing site ebay..and please share this info to ur friends also..i m sending it to all social networking site and whatsapp group too.. i request u to do the same thank you...

chetan patel....

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

ebay.in is now going to cheat..i request u all to please dont purchase from ebay...

wecare_in
Community Member

Dear chetandudhagaar2013,

We truly regret for the inconvenience caused to you. There are some unfortunate situation when our sellers cancels orders. We understand your feelings as a buyer and that is the very reason we review our seller's account every now and then to see if they are fulfilling orders and providing our buyers a safe online marketplace.

Hope this piece of information would be useful for you!!

Message 2 of 2
latest reply