International Selling Board
Use this Board to talk to other eBay members and get answers to your questions about selling internationally.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Selling from International Location

I am currently residing in China and I have partnered with lots of Chinese suppliers of very high quality goods. They are not cheap , but they are fantastic in quality and I am not looking for cheap products anyway. I was wondering , if i start selli...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buying from ebay USA

Hi, I wanted to purchase an item from ebay usa. But when i entered my virtual credit card details (with mastercard secure code logo on it) i got the folloing error message even though i have required funds for the item."This credit card has been refu...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have applied for removing my limit on my ebay account for selling item but it is not yet removed

I have start as seller here on ebay internationally after listing of 10 item i got limits then i have sent email on Insappeals@ebay.comand i get a auto responder that i will be contacted in 48 hours but after 9 days i got no response then i found an ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sell Item Overseas for first time

Hello, We have listed our products on eBay.in. We have got a question of a buyer from Overseas asking for the feasibility of sending the product to his/her location. We have searched over eBay help and found that: 1) We need to list our item internat...

ebay.in is now going to cheat..i request u all to please dont purchase from ebay...

this site has started new trend of bussiness that is to cheat buyer..ebay is now adding fake seller on this site and when u purchase thay ask for payment (not COD option available). then after five days they said they will give u refund and take 15 t...

Dear Ebay,Claim ID :263285 is not resolved, Is there any one to help me?

Claim ID :263285 is not resolved, so its been like more than 2 weeks and i haven't got any refund or any ack for the same. So this clearly shows that Ebay is also cheating customer.. I dont know is ther any one responsible to take care of this, pelas...

new to ebay

recently i ordered three pieceof cloth from a dealer ebay(usa).. can you tell how much the custom india will charge on the product

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful