cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why the seller been charged selling fees on sold item if the buyer refuses to accept it?

Dear Sir/Mam

I received an order on 30/10/2013 with paisapay id 34902321186 i marked it as ready to ship on same day. item was dispatched on 31/10/2013. Delivery was attempted on 07/11/2013 but buyer refused to accept the item stating that he has booked the item for diwali and the delivery was made after diwali. The item was dispatched under powership. I had a conversation With Mr. Prakash (Powership Dept.) He said that if buyer is refusing to accept the item then it will be returned to the seller. I asked him that i have been charged a  ebay selling fees at the rate of 7% on this item Will i be getting that fees back but he said no fees will be returned. Even there was no fault from my side why should i bear this loss.i shipped the item on time if the buyer have needed this item early then he should have asked seller in this regard instead of simply placing the order and expecting delivery wirthin 3 days.

Being a seller we always try and make efforts that the buyer receives the item on time and in good condition but why should we bear such kind of losses where we are are not responsible at all.

Please give me at least one good reason why ebay has not created any policy in regard to returning the ebay fees in such kind of cases where there seller is not responsible at all.

Thank You
Abhi0106
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0