cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Account for ebay.com or same old India Account will do.

We are sellers on Ebay.in and our user id is madaanjewellers2013. We were approached by  Ebay.com and he informed us that their office in India is located on   Delhi , India. He offered us to start selling on Ebay.com but he advised us to open new account on ebay.com instead of using our existing account  already registered on ebay.in. But when we opened new  account , he registered us first on ebay.in ( Ebay India ) . Then he linked our account with paypal . If we have to register on ebay india only then why can’t we used our Indian id i.e.madaanjewellers2013 . The new id we registered for selling in usa is madaanjewellers.So I am in a state of confusion that how should we proceed further . That’s why I am sending you this email so that you can guide us better . Hoping for your reply soon .  So please advice us that should we continue with our old account or we should proceed further with new account specially for ebay.com
Looking for a positive & quick reply.

Thanks & Regards
Jaskaran Singh

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

New Account for ebay.com or same old India Account will do.

Its better u open a new account for ebay.com because if u do in ebay india internationally and u get any negative feedback(international buyers) there are chances of ur account gets restricted if it gets restricted then ur ebay india id will also get restricted and other thing is that u will not get so much limit if u link ebay india id.....

Message 2 of 2
latest reply