cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Invitation for Cross Border Sellers To Interact with eBay Team

Kudos To eBay India Team. This is one of the best service that eBay India Team is providing us and I am very much happy and thankful to eBay India for this wonderful initiative.

This will not only benefit the current international sellers but also create new sellers on eBay India. More and more international sellers listing on ebay.com, ebay.co.uk and other international sites will increase the confidence of the foreign buyers while buying from Indian Sellers. This will increase the business for all the sellers.

Kudos to eBay India Team - Navin, Sushant, Neha and all. You all Rock.

Best wishes and Regards,
Mustufa
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

I request all the sellers to prepare an exhaustive list of questions related to international shipping.

Few of my questions:

1. What are the formalities to sell items abroad via eBay?

2. Would it be more advisable to convert the account (eBay as well as PayPal) to a Business account when the sales is approximately 10 items per day and entire sales is international?

3. How will the eBay Ad commerce work for us? How to start using the facility of Ad commerce on eBay?

4. Can we have a tie-up of eBay India with some reputed courier company that can provide the shipping services for all the eBay items at a competitive rate comparable with India Post?

5. How to do bulk business on eBay just like a full fledge exporter dealing in containers and not small packets?

Regards,
Mustufa
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Okay,Mustufa

I would like to meet you at Seminar. C u there
Different question from other sellers of ebay including me.
========================================================

1.Can we withdraw money to any Bank or only to Bank dealing in Foreign Currency (Authorized Dealer Bank) ? By indconcepts

2. Would it still be viable to do exports through ebay for low value Items ? By indconcepts

3. Can filling of Forms GR / PP / SOFTEX etc be avoided in case of low value Items ? By indconcepts

4. Will PayPal start performing certain functions of bank after this exercise by RBI? By amitava123gems

5. what is step by step procedure of documents for exporting items from ebay.in ? By indien.art

6. What is required as paper procedure along with ebay(any currency invoice) and IEC code ? By indien.art

7. Is it legal to accept payment from International Buyers through PaisaPay without getting FIRC from PaisaPay ? By indconcepts
========================================================

vimal
- Rajkot
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

when is the seminar and where?

Kindly tell me. i also want to participate in it.
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

Hi
Please somebody tell me do we need some kind of passes or reservation to attend this seminar?I m really looking forward to attend this seminar.
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Hi all,

No passes are required for the seminar as it is a general seminar. To know more about the seminar dates on your city, please check the Announcements. Here is the link for your convenience:

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/in/201003.shtml#2010-03-04165943

Best Luck to all of you.

Kind Regards,
Mustufa
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

who is attending the delhi seminar?

let us meet there.....
Message 7 of 7
latest reply