India Post registered airmail

Please can some Indian sellers help me out with "India Post registered airmail rates" because rates given on the website and post office rates do not match, what they are quoting is very high compared to the rates given on the website.

Can somebody guide me with the actual rates please and also the post office says that liquids are banned but I find many sellers sending liquids to US and UK and EU, how is it possible to send liquids let me know. --------------------------
Regards,
HERBALMALL
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

nri_collection
Community Member
What are the rates they told you?
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

exploreindia999
Community Member
here arethe rates just fill the country name weight so andso http://www.indiapost.gov.in/Netscape/foreigntariff.html
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

They do not offer those rates that come up in this calculator, what they show at the PO is completely different with much higher rates.

They don't listen to what you say. PO people are biggest bunch of incompetent people I have ever seen.
Regards.
Raj Electroniks.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

dsparklezz
Community Member
India Post Registered Airmails have the same rates worldwide and it depends on the weight of the parcel.Some post office staff think them as Registered Parcels when you enquire,that may be one reason for the quotes being high! You would get a better idea by actually weighing your parcel and request them to let you know the rate before deciding to use the service.Some post office people even say they dont have registered airmails service!!!
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

dsparklezz
Community Member
Also there is some limitation to the weight for ex: upto 2 kg or so.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

nri_collection
Community Member
If rates showing at the end of calculation in post site is not they offer in POST then why the hell this site exist?
Keep updating it or just block this site.
I need to hire a hacker for it.
lol
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

vismat_mega_store
Community Member
the registered airmail of india post rates are as followa.

For first 20 gms rs 40 ...after each 20 grms rs 13 and after 100 gms the rate slabs change which i also do not know how they calculate.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

symufa
Community Member
http://www.indiapost.gov.in/Netscape/foreigntariff.html

Please visit above url for all time update rates.

Rates are connected with Java. They are same as provided by postmaster.B-)
Message 9 of 9
latest reply