INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING METHOD.

karamexports
Community Member
Hello, sir i want to know international shipping method.
by which shipping company i send silver jewelry ?
and how does it cost ?
Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

merora2010
Community Member
i need to send salwar material from mumbai to moscow,can anyone tell me the courier company for low price transaction
Message 11 of 19
latest reply

arjun.al
Community Member
Hi,
i want to buy an ALFA AWUS036H 1000mW G USB WiFi Adapter 5dBi Antenna 1W in INDIA and the price listed is INR. 2790(59 USD). i want to know how to use global easy buy and if i buy through global easy buy than what about custom duties? Is they included in it ? or i have to paid extra.
I dont want to stuck in customs deptt.Suggest something
Thanks!!
Message 12 of 19
latest reply

malwastorechd
Community Member
@ merora2010

Please note, Russian govt has restricted import of any items by individuals. Only business with a tax no. can import goods into Russia. More info can be obtained from www.ups.com

You may dispatch your item(s) using normal postal service.

Warm regards
Message 13 of 19
latest reply

zbzfashionmart
Community Member
Antique Items are prohibited by the Gov. Of India to send it out side of the country.
Message 14 of 19
latest reply

while-worth2012
Community Member
Lesson: Do not sell/ship international on Ebay.

Simple story - sold $170 headphones to person in Canada(just across border). Very long story - USPS did/would not update status in tracking and stopped tracking in Customs. Buyer disputes via Paypal not Ebay and gets refund (and product).

Many details I left out of above: Noticed buyer has bad feedback. Found another US seller he cheated using paypal system in exact way. Other seller and I called paypal multiple times. Paypal is doing a so called investigation. Now buyer removed registration on ebay. Email from USPS states they only do tracking to border/customs, other country responsible to update the USPS site tracking.
Message 15 of 19
latest reply

sahajan2012
Community Member
Sir, my product selling world wide.what is proceed.
Message 16 of 19
latest reply

fcall
Community Member
Hi,

I am from India (Chennai), and i want to buy "New KASENS KS-990WG Wireless USB Adapter 6000MW + 60dBi Antenna Driver RTL8187L" from a seller in China.

Can anyone please tell me, whether i will be needed to pay anything extra for custom duties/import taxes?

Thanks.
Message 17 of 19
latest reply

unitrans2012
Community Member
Dear All,
Welcome To UNITRANS International courier and cargo online shipping service !!! We provide Exciting online shipping experience and comparison of international courier and cargo charges/tariff/rates of giants like Fedex, DHL, TNT, UPS, ARAMEX, SKYNET, Bombino express and many others to send international courier, parcel, cargo, shipments or export by air cargo mode from anywhere In India. We offer 50 % to 60% Discounts 365 days on all exports from India, whether it is a commercial shipment or a personal courier. Once you compare Rates/Charges, You can book your International courier /Cargo/Shipment/parcel /envelope online by simply opening free online account with us & ship online by filling all the required details in 5 simple steps which hardly takes 10 minutes. we provide LIVE chat to negotiate rates/charges for international courier and cargo for heavy International shipments / Courier /Air Cargo or parcel along with online tracking. All you Require to Ship online With UNITRANS International courier and cargo is A Debit Card / Credit Card or a net banking Account. We specialize in sending food items from India, Excess baggage, foreign university applications, medicines, International courier services for NRI and foreign tourist & export samples or export consignment by air cargo from India.

UNITRANS Express offers a unique service to courier anything worldwide from India. Apart from delivering regular documents, Parcel, We are the only international courier company specialized in India delivering Food Items to UK, USA & Worldwide. We carry all types of food items which includes of Pickles, Sweets, Savories, Groceries, Condiments & Etc. We offer one of the most committed and strong express delivery system to the country. We are known to be the fastest courier providing door to door delivery between India, UK and USA. UNITRANS Express provides both Importing and exporting packages to worldwide destinations. Our network has its presence globally & Operations Hub in all the major metropolitan destinations. We have the required shipping competence, to carefully prepare your packages for shipment so that you need not contact third party for the services.

Any season is a discount season at UNITRANS and we are currently offering up to 60% discounts. Trust UNITRANS Express

For More Details Please logon to www.unitrans.co.in OR Call 9099477788
Message 18 of 19
latest reply

unitrans2012
Community Member
Dear All,
Welcome To UNITRANS International courier and cargo online shipping service !!! We provide Exciting online shipping experience and comparison of international courier and cargo charges/tariff/rates of giants like Fedex, DHL, TNT, UPS, ARAMEX, SKYNET, Bombino express and many others to send international courier, parcel, cargo, shipments or export by air cargo mode from anywhere In India. We offer 50 % to 60% Discounts 365 days on all exports from India, whether it is a commercial shipment or a personal courier. Once you compare Rates/Charges, You can book your International courier /Cargo/Shipment/parcel /envelope online by simply opening free online account with us & ship online by filling all the required details in 5 simple steps which hardly takes 10 minutes. we provide LIVE chat to negotiate rates/charges for international courier and cargo for heavy International shipments / Courier /Air Cargo or parcel along with online tracking. All you Require to Ship online With UNITRANS International courier and cargo is A Debit Card / Credit Card or a net banking Account. We specialize in sending food items from India, Excess baggage, foreign university applications, medicines, International courier services for NRI and foreign tourist & export samples or export consignment by air cargo from India.

UNITRANS Express offers a unique service to courier anything worldwide from India. Apart from delivering regular documents, Parcel, We are the only international courier company specialized in India delivering Food Items to UK, USA & Worldwide. We carry all types of food items which includes of Pickles, Sweets, Savories, Groceries, Condiments & Etc. We offer one of the most committed and strong express delivery system to the country. We are known to be the fastest courier providing door to door delivery between India, UK and USA. UNITRANS Express provides both Importing and exporting packages to worldwide destinations. Our network has its presence globally & Operations Hub in all the major metropolitan destinations. We have the required shipping competence, to carefully prepare your packages for shipment so that you need not contact third party for the services.

Any season is a discount season at UNITRANS and we are currently offering up to 60% discounts. Trust UNITRANS Express

Rate Calculator
International Express Shipments

Welcome To UNITRANS Online Shipping !!!
We are proud to introduce first time In the WORLD - The International Courier Charges /Rate Calculator offering 50 % Discounts 24/7 and 365 days

UNITRANS International Courier Rates / Tariff /Charges Calculator provides you facility to

1. Compare Best rate and service to send International Courier from anywhere In India.
2. Enjoy Flat 50% discount on International Courier Charges /Rates /Tariff of Multinational courier Giants like Fedex,DHL,TNT,UPS,ARAMEX,SKYNET and many others.
3. Live Chat to Negotiate for Heavy International shipments/ Courier /Air Cargo & Online Tracking to Tracking you Shipment / Parcel
4. If you are Satisfied with Rates/Charges- You can book your International courier /Cargo/Shipment online by simply opening an online account with us & Ship online by filling all the required details in 5 Simple steps. ( Our Online Shipping Module hardly takes 10 minutes )
5. All you Require to Ship online With UNITRANS is A Debit Card / Credit Card or a net banking Account.( We accept All kind of Debit / Credit Cards / Net Banking Transfers )

For More Details Please logon to www.unitrans.co.in OR Call 9099477788
Message 19 of 19
latest reply