Guarantee Claim 246249

kanil777
Community Member

I recently bought Casio watch through ebay costing me around Rs.7500/-.  The product delivered was faulty and non functional.

I raised the Gurantee claim for refund.. Now without informing me Ebay has closed the case.  When enquired I was told that producct is under manufacturing warranty and my cliam for refund will not be entertained. I was suprised and shocked at the attitude of International organisation Ebay.  They represent fraud and dubious sellers to innocent customer like us. 

I will never in life buy any product from Ebay and would disude anyone who is trying to buying from Ebay. 

anil kshatriya ````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0