EXTRA ON PAY PAL ILLEGAL????

goldmohour
Community Member
hello,
all of my listings say that I charge 6% extra for pay pal..why have you removed only some of them...mind you it is illegal to cancel on this ground as pay pal doesnt come under the ORDINARY modes of payment mentioned in the ebay rules....
many of the foreigners charge extra money on pay pal.
YOU CANNOT REMOVE MY LISTINGS ON THIS GROUND...IT IS A VIOLATION OF EBAY AGREEMENT...
thanks,
pallav.
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

sastaitshop
Community Member
Sir you can write the same in the payement Details area this will help.

regards :) Sunny 🙂

Age and knowledge don't always come together. Sometimes you just get the age...
!!sAsTaITsHop!!

:) Sunny 🙂
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

naturally-better
Community Member
It is against eBay rules to charge extra for PayPal payments. It is also unfair to your customers!

Accepting PayPal for your business is an overhead, the same as your electricity bill - do you also send your customers a bill for a percentage of your electricity costs and office rent? I don't think so!

All you have to do is include your overheads, PayPal and others, into the price of your goods.

Best wishes,

John.

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

johnnyquickship
Community Member
technically speaking...

If you are selling a house and one buyer offers less cash and another offers credit and you sell to the one for cash for less.. you are discriminating against credit.

Oddly enough,,,, in the case of one of the first chrage cards.. (Diners club was one of hte earliest folloed by AMEX) Amex - teh green, platimun, and black cards... the balance is due every month so technically theya re not "Credit cards"

So you can discriminate against an Amex card. But not the optimum card.

In the case of paypal- you have money in an account theoretically paypal can look at how much is held in an account and how much is used on a daily basis and could "Loan" money on the "idle balances"- technically that makes them bank like in nature...

The creditor in this case is not the bank it is the account holder... so not sure how that figures in. Perhaps it is like A NOW account?? (Negotiatable order of withddrawl)..
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

thebulkseller87
Community Member
TO MR FRAUD NXTSELLER,
U R GOING TO GET AN AWARD BY INTERNATIONAL E-SCAMMERS!
CONGRATS!WELL DONE!BRAVO!
HOW CHEAT R U?
U GAVE ME NEG FEEDBACK FOR NOKIA 1650 MOBILE AS DUPLICATE ACCESSOIRIES N D SAME PHONE U SOLD IT ON EBAY @GOOD PRICE!
U MADE MY REPUTATIONS TO ZERO LEVEL!
THE BUYER WAS UNAWARE OF UR SCAMS N FRAUD PRACTISE DONE BY U ON EBAY TO ME,OTHERWISE HE WONT HAV EVEN LOOKED@ D PHONE!
WHY DID U SOLD IT ON EBAY AS ACCORDING TO U IT WAS NOT A GOOD PIECE AT ALL IT WAS FAKE!
SO WHEN U (BOUGHT)HAD D PHONE, IT WAS A DUPLICATTE 1 &WHEN U SOLD, IT AUTOMATICALY BECAME A GENUINE?
PLZ DONT BE SO CHEAP THT EVEN UR SHADOW STARTS HATING U!
FRM D 1ST DAY ITSELF U BLACKMAILED ME $NEG U THOUT THT AS IAM NEW TO EBAY I WILL JUST PUT MY HEAD DOWN!
U R A SMALL EBAYER,A SECOND HAND PHONE HAWKER,WE R REPUTED MOBILE,LAPTOP DISTRTIBUTORS IN GUJRAT SO WE R NOT D LOOSERS ITS U!
U EXORTED RS 200 IN D NAME OF REIMBURSEMENT!
LEAVED A NEG FEEDBACK,
WAT HAPEN PAISA PAY JUST CANCELLED UR REFUND REQUEST AS THY CAME TO KNOW UR SCAM THROUGH TNT,EBAY,POD,ORIGINL BILL!
I WILL SUGGEST U ONLY 1 THING"
U CAN FOOL PPL MANY TIME BUT NOT ALWAYS!!!
PLZ ANY EBAYER WHO READ THIS POSTING HAVE A LOOK ON NXTSELLER, N U ONLY DECIDE WHO IT GENUINE N WHO IS FRAUD?
Message 5 of 5
latest reply