cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contents getting STOLEN in packages send by Registered Airmail service to various countries

optiflu
Community Member

Hi Friends

I sell sunglasses abroad on amazon.com & use registered airmail services of India Post , however from June 2015 I am having complaints from my buyers they are receiving empty boxes & pictures from buyers shown that the theft cuts the package from one end & repacks it with transparent tape on the edges , In last 3 months I have 30+ complaints of buyers who got empty pacakges , I lodged several complaint at my booking post office even changed the post office as well but no help , I am not very sick & tired these idiots who are spoiling our country's name & my business.

Can anyone suggest some help & if this happens more I may not be able to continue my loss , I am already in a huge loss , my customers think I am scammer & post office people enquire like I am making a crime by filling complaints.

Don't know what to do , very upset I am 😞

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Contents getting STOLEN in packages send by Registered Airmail service to various countries

If probelm is so severe, why dont you use insurance offered by India Post. I know it will be expensive but it will be much cheaper than sending item by a private courier. Actually, these so called THIEVES are peon etc staff of customs dept. Their duty is to open and check packet. If they find item inside the packet is easy to steal (light weight, small and easy to hide inside the clothes) and resalable in market, they will try to steal it.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply