International Selling Board
Use this Board to talk to other eBay members and get answers to your questions about selling internationally.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

how to increase my selling limits?

Hi, I am a seller on Ebay and due to some selling limits I am unable to list my items since 25th July. This is the error I get when i list my items: In order to maintain a safe trading environment, eBay places a selling limit on sellers and you have ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay SUCKS YOU CHEAT

the ebay india sucks .They have not refuned my me money and are also not providing my order no 40605510282. You (ebay) ARE ALSO NOT SENDING ME COUPON for the coupon OL5NYCEFNP , tHIS COUPON( OL5NYCEFNP) BECOMES INVALID BECAUSE YOU DID NOT deliover th...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

problem with international parcel

I am Afaq Ahmad Jaysi . My aunty sent me a parcel from karachi pakistan from 2/07/2015 , but till now I did not receive it item no CB000743138PK. .so would like you to help me to know where is exactly my parcel because its very urgent . In ips web th...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! my refund money delay

Refund processed for PaisaPay ID 40373512687 Dear premyas, An amount of Rs. 199.00 has been refunded for the following reason: eBay Guarantee Claim No. 1251470 on the following item . Track your PaisaPay activity You should be able to view the refund...

Contents getting STOLEN in packages send by Registered Airmail service to various countries

Hi Friends I sell sunglasses abroad on amazon.com & use registered airmail services of India Post , however from June 2015 I am having complaints from my buyers they are receiving empty boxes & pictures from buyers shown that the theft cuts the packa...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful