Ambiguous Policies of eBay

multifab
Community Member
Dear Sir,

I am trecking all the hype being created around promotion of INTERNATIONAL SELLING on eBay.in so many marketing tricks are being use to promote the international sale. I was doing fine untill recently when few of my listing got cancelled, interesting thing about listing getting cancelled is the fact that you will never be informed about the exact violation you have done, just a link will be given to us to the page of very ambiguous policies. Anyway bac to my probem, when i contacted them back they informed me that I am violating third pary credit policy of eBay. Actually I am offering PAYPAL Facility to my overseas buyers as they find it convenient to pay rather then going for paisapay, and to inform them that I am accepting PAYPAL I am using paypal's logo in my listings. Now consider few of the following lines to get the nutshell:

1. Hype to promote International selling
2. PAYPAL is an eBay company
3. Overseas buyer perfer PAYPAL
4. Using its logo is considered third pary violation.
5. your listing gets delisted and a threat of suspension is issued to you, with out giving any exact reason

One side they want to promote their sellers to sell internationally, while someone is doing it well they just want to unstable him issueing suspension threats.

Amarjeet are you listening?

Regards

Multifab
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Ambiguous Policies of eBay

muni1012
Community Member
My name is bhavna and i live in australia and use ebay regularly.
I have been cheated so many times with virtually no support from Ebay
I cannot understand how they get away with it they treat people like idiots
Message 2 of 2
latest reply