worst response by ebay

mailjkg
Community Member

claim id 2843460

I Mr. Jignesh Gheewala had ordered a product samsung c9pro on 15th april 2017. I received a package on 16th April 2017. The package was received by my mother. I was gone out and when I came back and opened the package. I received some other samsung model box with some carton cuttings in it. I immediately complaint it to ebay within 15 mins of receiving the package and sent the pictures as asked by ebay claim department. I was been told that don't worry that your money is safe with us. After the 20 days of waiting I am getting a following reply from ebay claim department.

Ebay Reply:

We thank you for your precious time in helping us investigate the issue you faced with your purchase. We regret to inform you that after investigating the claim we are rejecting your eBay Guarantee* claim request. Click here for more information.
Please find the details here
Action : Buyer Claim request rejected by eBay

Remarks : Per our telephonic conversation on your registered contact number 8879960005 at 05:23:10 PM on 07-May-2017 to discuss the issues that you?re facing with the above product we understood that you received only cardboard boxes in parcel. After conducting a thorough investigation and review of your claim, we have found that the item was received by you as on 16/04/2017, whereas the claim was filed under our eBay Guarantee program on same day. Unfortunately, as per the tracking details and update from our relevant team the parcel was delivered to you in intact condition along with 1 kg of weight hence, it does not fall under eBay Guarantee s eligibility criteria. Therefore, we will have to unfortunately deny this claim. For more information on the ?non-eligibility criteria to file a claim?, kindly visit the below mentioned link: http: pages.ebay.in/help/ebay-guarantee.html#buyereligibility We would advice you to get in touch with the seller of this product to mutually resolve the issue. You may follow the below given steps to get the seller?s contact details: 1. Click the Advanced search link at the top of most eBay pages. 2. Click the Find Contact Information link under Members section on the left side of the page. 3. Enter the seller s User ID and the Item number. 4. Click the Search button. You may also like to visit the below given link to get more information about contacting the seller: http: pages.ebay.in/help/buy/contact.html We regret of not being able to assist you on this matter. We appreciate your understanding in this matter. ==================================================================================================
I don't know what kind of investigation is this. They are saying that there is 1 kg of weight with all their(Bluedart) scanning process while the invoice with package I have received mentions 0.3 kg. The ebay claim department told me that we go with proof. Seller has provided us with proof, even bluedart has provided us with the proof stating 1 kg of parcel. So our conclusion is to reject your claim. i did not got the product neither the money, So that means me as a customer has to suffer this loss.
I am very much old customer of ebay. Please look into this. This is really unacceptable. If ebay has done the investigation correctly then why there is huge difference of weight. There is something wrong going in the investigation process. Seller or the bluedart is playing with weight thing and ebay claim department are not even thinking of any manipulation done on their end.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

worst response by ebay

I am also facing worst services from ebay team.

Message 2 of 2
latest reply