worst customer service

ssan7469
Community Member
I bought a product which was supposed to be delivered yesterday ie 19 (I got a msg frm ebay abt d same), so I started tracking my order. I notice tht d product has somehow reached hyderabad whereas delivery is to b done in pune , so I cal fedex n they tell me tht ebay provided thm wit d wrong pincode ... so I was told by thm to contact ebay n ask thm to contact fedex.. so I tried to call thm email thm for abt 7-8 times. They glhavrnt responded n looks like thy din understand their miatake ... guess wht their customer care executive tell me , " maam cause of public holiday ur shipment will reach after 8 days frm d promised date". Btw product was shipped frm bombay .. to b delivered at pune ... so im gona receive the shipment on 27th now .. thus my opinion abt ebay stands firm .
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

worst customer service

harry_mok
Community Member

Failed to understand why the level of customer service provided by Ebay is Pathetic. Indian companies are far better. Today only i called up twice to customer care once my phone was disconnected and the other time the guy put me on long hold that i had to disconnect. I was buying item number 261509183002. Nowhere it is written on the seller page that it is under ebay deal and the citibank coupon code cannot be used. The lady on the first call tried to convince me that the coupon has expired when i told her that on the ebay website it is still valid she disconnected the phone. Ebay is running a big fraud that if you try to purchase any product which is reasonably priced the coupons are not applicable on them. If the the coupon is not valid on a particular product then it will be part of a deal or promotion this was told to me by other guy who put me on long hold. It sucks. 

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

worst customer service

ssan7469
Community Member

Guees what, the parcel was delivered on the 21st at some Hyderabad location n I got a congrats msg for a package I din receive. Nd again d same story abt customer care ,, they din respond to my repeated calls, atlast I filed for a claim... n nw I hv to wait for another 5 working days for thm to call. God save me ... I don obviously expect anything frm ebay. My opinion abt ebay service stands firm.

guys, pls do share ur experience on "the worst customer service" forum of ebay. 

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

worst customer service

**bleep** **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** **bleep** **bleep**
exectuvies, supervisors , Team manager and operations manager who are violating the rules and policies of the company who are able to use and hold teh call with out answering the customer and disconnecting after a long wait ?

is this **bleep** business are you doing in ebay . any one of your ebay executive or floor supervisor or manager can handle a query properly ?

few names i remember who has guts to say to complain against them to company heads ... so called Team leader . *** is challenging and she cant disclose why the payment has not made and why it has delayed . no one in your company has answers . if you have such a great confidence on your team arrange a con call else you check out the log sheet how they are answering .
in my life i have never seen such a BPO executives who are unable to work . is this ebay or wat company .

your employees dnt have culture , manners and language if your people can raise the voice and use filthy language i can use the filthy language . if you would like to hear all my conversations with your company employees plz let me know i will send you the links where i have uploaded . it will take 20 + hrs to listen . iam dedicated 4 days for you guys to get the perfect answer .
none your employees has answer else your company has this kind of rules to follow ,. every employee has 3 versions of answers for the same question . what an answer and none of the employees ahs relevant answer . all are different . really i applaud them and my friends and people who who are listen the conversation are applauding how the ebay is dealing and are in ecommerce business with this team .

*** is very hilarious customer service executive who dnt understand any ;languge except hindi , he is tellingt that ebay bank is in india and its head quarters at mumbai . astouding answers by him and hilariious guy .how the ebay is handling these kind of bpo with pathetic service ... *** the team leader says she cant disclose why the refund has been delayed and the customer has to intiate and remind them about refunds 100 times then company will be awake  . what an astounding service . iam pretty much delighted 

Message 4 of 5
latest reply

worst customer service

Ihv had d same experience whn it comes to customer care executives nt knwing anything nd different executives hvin different versions of d solution. Its amazing tht a d worlds so called best ecommerce website has such a pathetic service. Its really a shame!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply