Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Fraud by eBay - claim refund

I had raised ebay guarantee claims since last 3 months and those were supposed to be closed with eBay coupons by 14 th April 2014 .Till now I have not received those coupons. I contacted ebay customer care several times, and during chat, eBay person ...

worst quality at ebay

I am struggling to process my replacement via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received Used blackberry 9720 phone item and complain to the seller ,I need to open a case. I had opened a case in EBAY case reference number is 547964, post whic...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

worst customer service

I bought a product which was supposed to be delivered yesterday ie 19 (I got a msg frm ebay abt d same), so I started tracking my order. I notice tht d product has somehow reached hyderabad whereas delivery is to b done in pune , so I cal fedex n the...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

customer care which is.valid

Please need to.tak to.eBay personal the nunber displayed as.customer care is.wrong number.. I.have booked a.product but phone got hanged so.don't know whether product has been booked orNot. I.have received code that your single use code... What to.be...