where is your contact us email id???

hari.host
Community Member
i have been searching your contact us email id... but i could not get it from your site...
Message 1 of 67
latest reply
66 REPLIES 66

frenchbeadedflower
Community Member
Hi Hari!!

If you are looking for Customer support, it is on eBay homepage- to your right..just below the "DAILY DEAL" Showcase...
Message 2 of 67
latest reply

peconinfotech
Community Member
We are interested to display our products (xerox copier machine) in your website and let us know the formalities and rates of the same.

Kindly provide us the rates our product to display like Advertise as well as listing of the same, thou our email mrityunjay@pecon.co.in or mobile 09836810054 /09088020054

Regars,
Mrityunjay
Message 3 of 67
latest reply

aniruddha_laha
Community Member
Last 17th September I have purchased a MP3 player which product code was : 260663508664, the price was Rs. 195 + 35, from MAXWORTH Seller, from the starting day it’s not working, when I informed to the seller through mail he is telling “please send itback to me i will give youcompelete new product”.
Dated on 22nd Sept I have returned that product through DTDC (CN NO: B65153161), to this below address:
“c-103,tirthraj4
naroda
ahmedabad 382330
tel 9099356844”

The seller sent this address through mail personally, where as this Mobile No is not working.

Again I have spent Rs. 80 but Till I have not received any product from this seller.

PLEASE tell me how I can get my product or return money back.

Regards

ANIRUDDHA
Message 4 of 67
latest reply

dvpramod1989
Community Member
Hi aniruddha_laha ,

Even I have the same problem . The seller doesnt reply back or respond to my call . Whenever I call some lady picks up the call and she cuts the call as soon as I talk to her about the product. Please tell me if you get some solution for this.
Message 5 of 67
latest reply

joseph.ck
Community Member
Dont buy anything from Ebay. No1 Fraud.

I order for
"8GB Pen Drive HP Brand,Company Sealed,1-5 Days delivery"
what is the meaning of 1-5 Days delivery? they just shipp after 8 days. Don't believe such ad on ebay, you will not get items in time.
Message 6 of 67
latest reply

harish*2009
Community Member
i m purchase a sxe perfume from you i cannot received the item
Message 7 of 67
latest reply

srihansa
Community Member
I had successfully bidded item no 250850660587 (LG Chocolate BL40 3G BLUETOOTH WI-FI 5MP CAMERA HD LCD) under Auction and paid on 11.7.2011. There is no news from the supplier/ebay regarding its having mailed to me.

Even in the past some items were not mailed to me and you just refunded the paid amount. You should have more stricter policy than just refunding. You should compensate with justified the buyer and penalize the defaulting vendor. I needed the mobile and paid for it. I am pained and suffering for not having received it. Moreover, then what is meaning to attend your auctions if it has not to materialize. Please clarify.

Vinod Maheshwary
Message 8 of 67
latest reply

satyajitdas2011
Community Member
Paisapay ID- 29492115322
I had purchased a Samsung handsfree on 22/07/2011, and when even after 1 week I did not get it, I contacted the seller, and as per his advice I went to the nearest Post Office and got the handsfree from there by hand. But the people at the Post Office warned me to not to come here secondtime as Postman will personally come and deliver the same. But as the Handsfree was damaged I asked for a replacement. But till today I have not got it. Then I contacted the Seller again and he said he will look into it. But as he still did not delivered the same, I asked for a refund from ebay. Then 1 Lady Called approx. 10 days ago and we had a teleconference, and seller again promised he will look into it, and in the meantime I was advised to go to the Post Office again and try to sort it out. I went there again and the people at the Post Office asked me to go back and said if any percel comes, they will deliver it to my Doorstep. But as again nobody delivered anything, again I contacted ebay today at the tollfree number, and one guy promised he will look into it. Then after approx 40 minutes the the same Lady called from ebay (contact no-912266041000) and insisted that I have received the same and shamelessly disconnected the call (she was very rude too).
So at the end of all this I have paid for a product and got nothing.
Just let me know if you people has resorted to cheating like this cause within few days I will forward my complaint to consumer grievance centre.
Message 9 of 67
latest reply

Dear satyajitdas2011,

As per the update received from our PaisaPay team, you have confirmed the receipt of the item and the case has been resolved.

In case of any account related issues, you can contact our Customer Support through any of the following channels -

http://pages.ebay.in/paisapay/phone-support.html

Regards,
Seema
Message 10 of 67
latest reply