very low sales on .. whats happening

its very very thanda day (11-june), no sales (just two small orders) whats happening !!
Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

We too are facing low sales for the past 2 days. I think it is also to do with the new best match search criteria. I noticed some of the best sellers in terms of feedback are also not featuring on the 1st page. Usually the top results are are for newer sellers without much feedback reputation.

Hoping they will refine / improve the search criteria.

- Manish
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

๐Ÿ˜ž yes i am also facing the same from that day when the ebay introduce best match as a default filter , today i am selling only 10-20 pcs. per month , and before it i was selling 200-250 pcs. per month. and i also told ebay lots of time but they people not doing any thing as if i am not making money then ebay also not too
Message 3 of 11
latest reply

3 items sold on 11th and today no sale till now. Again there is some problem with either paisapay gateway or some other issue but there is no sales. Ebay should look into the matter most urgently, especially after the price increase this kind of downtime is not ok.
StopandShop
Message 4 of 11
latest reply

gizmobhai
Community Member
i thought it to be just a coincidence that sales are low for the last two days. after seeing so many other experiencing the same, it appears it was extraordinary. normally i do around 10 sales everyday. last two days just 2. whatever new changes are done does not seem to be working for me and few other sellers. i sell all items at lowest on ebay. hope the buyers are able to find me under the new changes as easily as before

cheers!!!
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Dear rajelectroniks

We were facing some issue with Credit/Debit card transactions, there was a problem at ICICI bankโ€™s end and the same has been resolved now.

Regards,
Seema
Message 6 of 11
latest reply

gizmobhai
Community Member
nice to hear that Seemaji...

i was getting worried thaat suddenly i have lost my business advantage or edge.. nice to hear that.. hope business picks up again soon for all us sellers
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Seemaji,

Thank you for your reply, really appreciate it and thanks again for a quick resolution of the issue.

StopandShop
Message 8 of 11
latest reply

johnsonhosieryworks
Community Member
We too are facing low sales for the past 4 days. I think it is also to do with the new best match search criteria. I noticed some of the best sellers in terms of feedback are also not featuring on the 1st page nor did they listed us on deAL OF THE DAY.
Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Tried to buy something paying through SBI Credit Card but transaction fails. Lastly had to pay through NET BANKING.

I think there is some problem in payment gateway
Message 10 of 11
latest reply