use online grievance system by Govt. India

adwit_2014
Community Member

Please use online  grievance system developed  by Govt. India www.core.nic.in/

I placed  an order of Blackberry tablets of amount  21,248.00/-by my bank card on 7th May2015(PaisaPay ID 39206905467)
PaisaPay ID 39206905467 has been rejected of amount Rs. 21,248.00.But till today I did not receive  my refund.( As proof my bank account  statement sent to ebay and paisapay). But they are not  bothered about it.
 I have send so many reminder emails to ebay but I got only  auto-made reply that   they will interact  soon , but till today I did not receive any  response from ebay.

This is my hard earn money and I will NEVER loose it , I will go in local court ( yes we have to do it )  and   core.nic.in

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

use online grievance system by Govt. India

May I know, whether you issue was resolved by ebay.

@adwit_2014 wrote:

Please use online  grievance system developed  by Govt. India www.core.nic.in/

I placed  an order of Blackberry tablets of amount  21,248.00/-by my bank card on 7th May2015(PaisaPay ID 39206905467)
PaisaPay ID 39206905467 has been rejected of amount Rs. 21,248.00.But till today I did not receive  my refund.( As proof my bank account  statement sent to ebay and paisapay). But they are not  bothered about it.
 I have send so many reminder emails to ebay but I got only  auto-made reply that   they will interact  soon , but till today I did not receive any  response from ebay.

This is my hard earn money and I will NEVER loose it , I will go in local court ( yes we have to do it )  and   core.nic.in

Message 2 of 2
latest reply