unsatisfied product

ray_subhadip
Community Member
I have received New A 918 CDMA AND GSM DUAL SIM Card Phone FM MP-3 (110288525442)but the TATA CDMA networking is not working properly. I can not receive the calls properly,I can not make the call properly most of the time it is showing on the screen that c-searching.
I am not at all satisfy with the handset because I can not talk properly.I think there is a networking problem in this set because the network of TATA here is kolkata is very very nice. So, I am sorry to say that I want to back this handset and refund my money as early as posssible or I am requesting to change this handset.

Waiting for your reply
Subhadip Ray
Kolkata
Email:ray_subhadip@rediffmail.com
ph no:09230527415,09903861784
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

unsatisfied product

Hello Subhadip Ray,

You should contact the seller inorder to get a solution for your problem. The phone that you received may be a faulty one. If you communicate with the seller then he will help you in a better way. Follow the below given link to contact the seller,

http://contact.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ShowCoreAskSellerQuestion&requested=itwizard47&iid=110288525442&frm=284&redirect=0&SSPageName=PageAskSellerQuestion_VI

Thank U!
Faheem
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

unsatisfied product

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Subhadip (ray_subhadip),

Thank you for posting your concerns on the community boards and sharing your concerns with us.

As Faheem (game_mastr) rightly mentioned, you should contact your seller through this link and express your concerns. Alternatively, you can contact him on his contact number in case you had saved the same in case the seller contacted you.

I see that the seller had mentioned a 3Months warranty for this handset which is still applicable and hence you should not delay in contacting him and I'm sure that the seller would co-operate with you. He is a reputed PowerSeller on eBay with a good past record and would definitely help you in this regard.

Keep Posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 3 of 3
latest reply