too much time taking for replacement

rsin95878
Community Member
My paisapay claim ID is 923092 and I constantly called the eBay technical team 3-4 times a day to follow up the process and the technical team were not able to answer the query. Now, it as been 9 days after raising a claim and there is a resolution which I am not satisfied with and the claim has been closed. No person I have spoken in these 8 days have been able to satisfy my query regarding the refund status and while the chat session with an eBay representative she just closed the chat without any answer to my query. I think eBay needs to stop the guarantee program in which it boasts of customer protection. I have given up and also approached the consumer forum to prevent future exploitation of customers by eBay. The seller is not interested to talk and solve the issue and he calls me and says to say eBay claims department that the product was damaged and don't say that it was used one since it will affect his reputation. Shame on eBay. Why make stupid programs of consumer protection if you cannot actually fulfill the promises. I guess you people should learn something from your competitors who know what they are doing and not you fools who just entered India FDI and don't know what you are doing. It is a genuine advice from an ex- customer to the fraud and fake company to learn something or just shut their shops and let people live peacefully.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0