cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

theft by powership logistic partner

Hello ,

I am seller on ebay . We shipped many products on daily basis .

A product titled Polo green t-shirt price 419.00 was a cash on delivery order . customer refused to accept as he was not available in his city Alipurduar  in W.B. so it was returned to us. i received return product few days ago. Today when i opened return product i found our new polo t-shirt was missing & an old dirty t-shirt was kept in place of our product...i am sure someone from bludart staff west begal has changed product and courier bag too .

Pls investigate this case with courier staffs in Alipurduar. This type of cheap things are happening in business & its being done by some corrupt, fraud courier boy. 
I want my product back or refund anyhow.

Find awb no. And images .
AWB no. 59896764141

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Re: theft by powership logistic partner

gewens
Community Member
The eBay Community Boards is a place for eBay members to help and connect with other members. If you need assistance from eBay directly, please contact http://ocsnext.ebay.in/ocs/cuhome
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

if customer service executives were helpful, able to understand anything, i didnt need to write here..............ebay customer service is the worst customer service i have seen....i have lots of case where we have seen what are asking & what the studpid reply recieves. I think even they dont read the mail or they are not able to unserstand mails..they are just sitting for formalities.

over weight cases have been pending for more than 2 months.. we are making loss every month because of worst customer service.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

There is a big loot on the name of powership.

In the begining we were avoiding powership and ebay officials convinced us to register for powership as it will cost cheaper and help in increanig our business.

Today twe are being overcharged for shipments. Not just 10-20% but powership is cheating us by charging 300-400% fees for shipping (Excess Weight)

90% of our shipments are weight is just 50 GRAMS.

And powership is charnig us for 1000 Grams to 1500 Grams. Its biggest fraud ever done by a seller platform like ebay.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply