the ebay gaurantee is a big fraud

asur4764
Community Member
I am a frequent online buyer. I have a lot of buying experience with many sites and I can for sure say that ebay guarantee is a a fraud.

I had purchased a neelkamal transparent Chester. what arrived was not transparent. I raised this so called guarantee. my mistake! as it would make me go for this huge torture for the next 10 days.

so after I raise my claim, nothing happens for two days. I call them up, they ask me to upload pics.. I do as directed and was happy as I thought it is so obvious from the pics that the wrong product was delivered and I thought I would get a replacement soon.

but hell no
after I uploaded the pixs nothing happened for the next 10 days. every day I called the customer care which would tell me that I will get a call in 24 hrs or 48 hrs but it never never happened. everyday I used to ask them to note my.mobile and landline number on which they should call me as that's the number i was using.

on the 11th day. I get a me message that my claim has been closed. the reason they write is that they made a call to some other number which denied that they had raised this claim and hence closed it!!!!!!!!

wow! eBay.. then I immediately called up the customer care telling them that some mistake has been made and the number which they called is not mine but it fell on deaf ears. they kept repeating the claim is closed and can't be open now.

this is the most delayed and most unsatisfactory service I have ever come across. I have so many examples of the fantastic returns which I could do so smoothly with flipkart and amazon.

ebay is pathetic. I will recommend none should buy expensive products from them. shop from amazon and flipkart blindly.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0