Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Boo ebay!

Hi! I had purchased a DVD from ebay - 'original Pokemon Collector's Set DVD'...unfortunately, my DVD player stopped working and had to be sent for fixing the problem. I got the DVD while the Player was away, so had to wait for it to come back before ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

ebay complaint

I am struggling to process my refund via Ebay, I had purchase one time for which I received damaged item and had returned back to the seller and had a word with seller he said that they are ready to refund the amount but through ebay and I need to op...

refund for money

sir i purches 1 16 gb pendrive with using code ...by debit card the money was dedected from my account but order is not conferm yet ....plz solve my problem..... regard stark computers

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

An unhappy Customer (PaisaPay ID : 39797624763)

i called the call center to resolve my problems.and Mr. Akash Agarwal who was handling my call kept me on hold for almost 3 minutes, which when i told him that he should come back and inform the client and then put him back on hold , he argued that i...

the ebay gaurantee is a big fraud

I am a frequent online buyer. I have a lot of buying experience with many sites and I can for sure say that ebay guarantee is a a fraud.I had purchased a neelkamal transparent Chester. what arrived was not transparent. I raised this so called guarant...

• 0 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Ebay Feedback Policy Create Fraud To Sellers As Well Ebay Gurantee Fake Claim...

Hi. Many More Buyers Not Left Postive Feedback Instead Of Negative... We Do Deal With Around 11000 Transtions But Only Received 1280 Feedbacks??? Where is Others???? Only Negative Feedbacks Come First If There is Any Problem Or Not... Buyer Are Too S...

shipping charge for small items.

If some item costing 100 or 200 the actual shipping cost is added than it may cross mrp. Legally it is not permitted to list above mrp. So at least keep a minimum amount in cart to charge shipping. That is item total upto 500 we can charge shipping.

Bad response and impolite employees

I ordered a xiami power bank 10400mah. my claim Id is 1032818. The piece I received was defective and I had filed a claim against it. the claim was resolved without giving me a call. I called your office the day I got email for my claim getting resol...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful