cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

supply of fake and non functional sandisk 64 gb cl 10 sdxc memory card

akha58
Community Member

I bought above sd card on 05 dec 14 paisa pay id 38028723435.This came in packing having sandisk logo,seller listing in beginning claims it to be sandisk product and d claims sandisk service centre support.All along it is led to believe that a sandisk card is being purchased.Card was confirmed to be fake by sandisk and is not functional. On contacting sandisk they ask to resolve with seller. Seller does not pick phone and some person other than whose name provided by ebay(may be seller not identifying himself)as seller says nothing can be done .It is claimed that somewhere in fine print it has been said it is a first copy so they will no refund money or replace item.If this is not  fraud then what is this?Blatant violation of copy right,misrepresentation and breach of trust.Ebay does not react and customer care has lot of issue in providing service request no.Grievance officer does not pick up phone.I propose to write i if these are guiding principles for ebay

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

pestop
Community Member
Dear the same case happened with me with Samsung 64 gb sd card I had use this with my brand new lumia 730 & not working properly I understand that my phone has creating problem but actually sd card supplied by eBay not working properly...to understand thus problem 30 days had passed & eBay warranty finished...but even supplier m/s pramukh enterprise also not given support to us neither eBay force them to replaced the corrupt material ....they both advice whatever you want to do...do even go to consumer court also...in India our laws have many loop holes that is why they behave like this !!!!!
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

We got duped so it is essential to let other potential victims be warned of the dangers ahead on purchasing from this site in whatever ways we can.At leasr others will learn from our experience.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply