Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

top seller or powe seller on ebay

I ordered Asus zenfone case , but seller sent me the Samsung galaxy case which is useless for me. When I tried to reach the seller he is not answering my call. In turn I raised a claim to eBay,but till no one responded. Very bad service from seller a...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What is current normal Paisapay KYC processing time?

I sent all needed KYC docs to ebay 24 hrs back. Just wondering howmuch time it normally takes in processing and reactivitaing remitance. Anybody can please advice? This is about new indian seller account. But docs submitted should be completed as per...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cheating

Whether you do not help after 30 days of purchasing even if item is returned to the seller due to mismatching zoom lens and all messages sent thru' your site and the seller promising to send replacement and not sent yet.Contacted a no. o times to you...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Received different product than that I ordered

Sir I order for a rechargeable nova hair trimmer, but receive nova hair dryer which I not order. I raise claim for the same and customer care told me that they call me in next five working days. They not contact me and on forth day they close my clai...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

coupon not received as promised

Claim id:769426Had asked for refund but was promised for a coupon of 110 % within 7-10 days but not received ut si far. This is not done. Either refund or do what u ve told.

• 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

money debited but order not placed yet !

i have made a transaction of rs. 2750.80 through mobikwik wallet. payment success but order not placed yet. and not got any email or paisapay details in email or ebay account please help i am feeling painic .mh transaction id through mobikwik wallet ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Not received refund even after 10 days.

Sir, . I have ordered for a mobile lenevo and paid Rs.2399/- by debit card on 19-12-2014. Evenafter 10 days, i have not yet received. I didnot get any response from the seller and I regret to satate that I never come across in any on line shop. My or...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful