cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

suffering for refund issue by last 11 days claim id no.898180

dinesmishr
Community Member

i was booked order by e bay one date 25 th feb 2015 product code is *** and after that  on 28th feb15 i have got order and infront of delivery boy i was open my parcel and i have got a stone part against of galaxy alpha on those same time i was complain to e bay and i have call also e bay by some one e bay representative they was insure me that i will got my refund within few days but i was follow again and again by customer care telephonic or by mail comunicatin with ths mail id: insellerverification@ebay.com but still have not got any satisfactory revert for my claim below i am mentioning some of details

1.i was send all proof wich was reuired by e bay

2. on those same time when i got parcel that as it is open pic i was already sended same time to e bay 

3. POD remarks scan copy also i have sended which was required before 2 day by e bay team

4.one of the guy was come before 7 days he was came and verify the box and find some matigants in box ther some news paper part which is publised in new delhi.

5.Claim ID:898180

6.Paisa Pay ID:38698410460

7. Item number:***

8.seller ID:***

9.date of open:28.02.2015

10.SR# ***

now i am totaly frasted and not satisfied with e bay services why i servive in this same case when i was already pay amount on the time of oerder booking and now money was bloked by 11 days this is rediculas  there is lots of lakness in e bay services they always told me the will resolve my issue within 48 hours still i have dont got refund amount pl resolve as soon as posible

Note: i am attaching here those same photo and pod scan copy  with attachement.

Regards

Dinesh Mishra

Email ID: ***

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0