shopping on ebay india is a fraud

sumitkaty
Community Member
i had purchased a product from ebay online on 4th april from seller discountedgames07 item code is 270106178643 & the payment is made of RS 1349 , PaisaPay ID 19301361008 and my payment was been paid on 11th april after so many days delay meanwhile seller become unregister member on 7th april , but even then ebay had not stopped the payment & neither inform me . i had not received the product yet , seller has not responed me after several mails & even ebay india is also not taking any serious action against it. Ebay company should take some serious responsibilty to solve this problem , they are not responding well . i know i had lost my money but i had also lost faith on EBAY INDIA ONLINE shoping concept , as they have no rules if any buyer or seller become defaulter . IN FUTURE I WILL NEVER BUY ONLINE FROM EBAY INDIA , THIS WAS MY FIRST & LAST DEALING ...
Message 1 of 9
latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Hi sumitkaty,

It is unfortunate that you had a bad expierence with eBay on your first purchase only. You will not loose your money since you have paid through PaisaPay. First you open an Item Not Received Dispute and then file for Buyer Protection with PaisaPay. Please contact PaisaPay Team in following steps:

1. Log on to http://pages.ebay.in/help/contact_us/_base/index.html

2. Select PaisaPay radio button and press Continue button.

3. Select topic Buying with PaisaPay

4. Select sub topic I need a Refund

5. Click the link Email Us with your question or concern

6. Enter Item Number

7. Type the response: Give reference of PaisaPay ID and explain the reason for your refund.

8. Press the Send button.

Hope your hard earned money is refunded by PaisaPay.
Message 2 of 9
latest reply

nprakash7
Community Member
I am entirely in agreement with you, I have been cheated out of my money twice (by SYSTEMINFLOW and by Ms Mamta ARORA of 33LIFESTYLE) on eBay and the Portal did not help. Therefore,like you, I have also decided never to place any further online orders on eBay India. There are so many other shopping portals with genunine Sellers. It is better tostay away from cheaters and fraudsters.
Message 3 of 9
latest reply

coolbrasco
Community Member
(This is same reply to other post as well. Please see seller reputation before you buy. If you have doubt how to judge a good seller, just see feedbacks, PowerSeller status and if you are not convinced still ask the Live eBay Help how to check Seller reputation. May be less than 1% spoil the whole community, most of us are honest, hard working, and ready do every acrobatics to make a customer happy !!!, Good luck next time.)

Hello,

When bidding an expensive item, for example Mobile phones, iPod, Jewelry etc... please check the warranty they offer and seller reputation from feedback. Everyone has a wish to buy for cheaper price, fake sellers are making use of this opportunity and they offer a very good branded phone/iPod for 50% discount to get the what ever possible money and run away.

(Why not eBay check the identity proof like Passport, Credit card, etc if some one sell item priced above Rs.1000 for example.)

Please look for PowerSeller Logo next to seller before you buy a expensive item.

http://pages.ebay.in/services/buyandsell/powersellers.html

If you use PaisaPay you have 100% protection on your payment. You can definitely claim the amount paid though it is little bit late. Use Item not received dispute option, if the seller does not replied about your shipping delay or item not received on time.

Good luck next time. When you buy again, don't forget to see PowerSeller logo next to user id in eBay.

Regards,
CoolBrasCo.
Message 4 of 9
latest reply

Hi,
I always suggest to read FB.
There may be one or two negatives.
But please see if the -ve giver has been unregistered.
Then you know that these -ves are harmless.
Also see the PaisaPay icon.That gives you additional security.
Once my shipment to Italy was delayed by two months.Ebay helped me to refund the two thousand rupees to the buyer.And,surely the buyer paid me back that money in next purchases.
This happens.
Ebay takes utmost care of both buyers and sellers,particularly in eBay India.I know this because I sell in other country ebays also.
So,dont give up ebaying.
This is the cleanest and most transparent community.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 5 of 9
latest reply

vasapra2002
Community Member
I have been a member of ebay India, USA and UK for more than 03 yrs. I have had a wonderful experience with ebay USA, but, can't say the same for ebay India. So far, I didn't require to leave a negative feedback. I was surprised to know that ebay doesn't let u leave a negative feedback for its sellers. I have been trying to leave a negative feedback for one of the purchases for more than a week. Each time the website directs u to a tutorial when u click on neg feedback. promptly a questionnaire appears that doesn't work and u r redirected to page 1 of tutorial. I have tried to complete the tutorial for more than 50 times, but still could not leave a neg feedback. Initially I thought that this may be a temporary problem, but now its been one week and I could not suceed to complete it. Meanwhile, I left a positive feedback for other item that was promptly accepted. there may be lakhs of customers experiencing the same and most of them must have stopped trying after a few attempts. I feel most of the ratings do not reflect the actual customer satisfaction. poor quality products are being promoted and buyers get fooled by exceptionally high positive ratings for sellers( neg are not permitted). I would request all buyers to attempt wat I have experienced so far.
Message 6 of 9
latest reply

pankaj9001
Community Member
Its is highly unfortunate to have this experience on Ebay as i believe Ebay is very considerate to the complaints and takes action promptly on compliants.
Let me however warn you on a proposed new seller on Ebay "MNV Collections". This seller is currently selling on Rediff site and has been indulging in frauds of amazing magnitude.He is based in Mumbai.
He sells items on Vendor Warranty promises, however when i sent the mobile which was purchased from him for repair, he has kept the mobile and is not responding to my calls.I am planning to lodge a formal complain with Consumer Court. Pls suggest me some ways to get the seller to act as he has turned a blind eye to this episode.
Message 7 of 9
latest reply

Dear Don't loose heart your money is safe with ebay.
Just wait for ebay response you will for sure get either the product or money back. "Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
"Lord, I have done many things wrong. I am guilty, but to show your goodness, forgive me for everything I did. When people choose to follow the Lord, he shows them the best way to live.”
·:*¨¨*:·.God·:*¨¨*:·.Bless·:*¨¨*:·.Us·:*¨¨*:·.All·:*¨¨*:·.
Message 8 of 9
latest reply

pbaa8789
Community Member

i too purchased a mobile and received it with faults and defects,...now they want me to wait 25 days for replacement... looks like they are CHEATING ...i never ever going to shop in ebay...they selling defective and damaged products.... 

Message 9 of 9
latest reply