Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

poor customer services

Its too bad that u are still unable to resolve too small problems.My claim id 1067601Other companies like flipkart, amzaon are too fast and even appreciate our feedbacks.It was the first time I have tried eBay and think that it would be last

Refund not received

Hi, I had ordered a Laptop tray and when I wanted to cancel it I called your customer service team, they asked me to return the courier and not collect it and that they will take care of the refund. Later when the courier arrived i did not collect it...

Where is my shipment?

Hello,i want to know where is my shipment or what is the status? i sent scan copy of my creadit card to paisapaydocs@ebay.com with 3 Reminder but didn't get any reply or status update in "action is required" and thius item is not showing in "Bought w...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

product replacement

I bought the mobile handset from ebay since 5day ago...the application in the product are in chinese...and also not working properly ..so I want replaced by handset wth original one pls..

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Deffective item received from ebay

Dear team,We bought a Xiomi Redmi phone in which the sim card was not detected. Upon visiting the Xiomi service centre they have told us that there is a problem with the internal item. Inturn we called up the ebay customer care fir returning the prod...

shopping on ebay india is a fraud

i had purchased a product from ebay online on 4th april from seller discountedgames07 item code is 270106178643 & the payment is made of RS 1349 , PaisaPay ID 19301361008 and my payment was been paid on 11th april after so many days delay meanwhile s...

• 8 replies
  • 15 Helpful

cheated by eBay guarantee claim

First of all, the customer executive was rude while talking...He was taking seller's side and was not ready to listen the customer side...If somebody is buying the mobile back case cover, then I think most of the Seller's describe it by writing hard ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I was cheated by a seller on Ebay

I own a LG Optimus L9 smartphone for which I ordered a phone case from a seller on this website. Unfourtunately, the phone case I recieved was too small for my phone does not fit my phone despite being specified as a phone case for this particular mo...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Waiting for refund for a month

HelloThis has been a worst experience with eBay so farI am waiting for a refund of Rs 850 for bad sony earphones from ebayThey are giving reasons after reasons for it and I am unable to understand the matterWhen should I expect the refund??????

Customers taken for granted

Customer relations and satisfaction is last thing on ebay's mind. Ordered an playstation from them and I was delivered a refurbished one which was not in a working condition. When I raised a claim they were least bothered and took their own sweet tim...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful