refund on hold for 12d

Item number-380704525195..paisa pay id- 34408900288.....seller failed to deliver item before 15 sep...on 16th after asking ebay customer service person claimed for money refund....on 17th eBay put refund process on hold...I contact both seller and ebay and they told they are going escalated  the matter to higher authorized person and would give a reply with 24hrs. What they never did….now ebay is making a freaking excuse that they have called me on 25th September just one time what I did not take….ebay is clearly changing what thay said before when all our conversation from company account section has been recorded for further issue .

Now  1. You make timeline for seller which is 15th September and he failed. You said to claim for money refund what I did

2. According your policy you give another 5 day to seller which ends on 20th or 21st September. NOW WHAT SPECIAL WITH 25TH SEPTEMBER EBAY???

3. I tried to cooperate with you and seller **bleep** you misbehaved with me and misleading me..So enough with this and I have enough proof against you. so give me timeline and solve this matter or I will claimed the damaged to our company insurance company as I already talked with them

4. Its message form account section , I will close the matter at end this month(30/09/13) as loss of money to ebay and will forward this case to our insurance company.

5. As you promised on 28OF SEP SOME AUTHORIZED PERSON WILL CALL ME ON TODAY FROM 4PM TO 8PM. I am not going to take any call from you after that time for this issue.

6. I have no fault on this matter so I am not going to lose any money And don’t make any excuse with 25th’ September's call because I was about get refund on or before 20th Sep.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0