refund for wrong product delivered

rwt70
Community Member

Hi, i ordered a converse shoes of size 8 from Ebay, but the shoes delivered to me was of size 9. So i initiated a claim to return this product and get my money back. When i called Ebay customer service, they told me that your claim will get resolved in 5-10 days however it took 20 days for them to give a revert ony claim and now they want me to ship this product back to seller myself. I called ebay customer service and i told them that i am out of delhi for month and my mom is all alone at home so it is not possible for me to ship this producy back to seller myself so please kindly arrange a pickup so that this can be done and i can get my money back.
However the representative was so rude, he abruptly told me that we can do nothing. You have to ship this product yourself or otherwise the claim will be closed and you will loose your money.
Now first of all, i purchased the product from ebay not from the seller therefore it's there responsibilty to pick up this product from my home and refund my money.
It's my hard earned money which they are stealling from me. I didn't expected this from Ebay.
Please look into this and help me in getting my money back.

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0