refund claim taking long

rkrichie
Community Member
i had raised a refund claim on 2nd april'13, of an item received on 25th march'13,as the item is not as described in the listing.
i wonder why ebay is taking so long for this.
i am worried,since i paid Rs.23,124.07 for the phone, if it exceeds ebay 30 days guarantee.
i have sent so many mails to get me updated on its current status, but so far have not been successful to get any response from the concerned team.
any help from ebay or the concerned team will be of big help and appreciation.

the details are as follows:
Claim ID: 192067
PaisaPay ID: 33331678495
Item number: 261187378995

thanks.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

refund claim taking long

Sir, Ebay is finest & Buyer Friendly.

Usually seller is allowed to address your concern....rest be assured Ebay Guarantee is genuine & works. Majority sellers are good & would like to ensure delivery of correct product. In case the product is totally different is is either human error of someone mischief

myself & buyer LOL.....I also sell shirts, a lady ordered shirt for herself from my shop, she complained that it is tight, OMG it is men's shirt, we proactively refunded by filing claim on her behalf & she gifted the same shirt to her brother.....she later on purchased 2 more from my shop.

Ealier, due to mischief by someone, 1 shirt out of 3 was replaced by courier, we send replacement & buyer purchased 12 more over a period of 10 month.

Please view www.prabhjotsood.co.in to learn about Ecommerce Training, Workshops
http://www.prabhjotsood.co.in/p/inbound-workshop-activities.html
http://www.prabhjotsood.co.in/p/workshops.html 🙂
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

refund claim taking long

abhinay.gangwar
Community Member
One word of your advice... if you want your money back then call their call center and demand to speak to the person handling your claim or his manager. Speak to that person and set deadlines and clarify that you need a refund quickly. They may promise you that they will call you back but they will not. You have to chase them every time by calling up the call center number.

I did this and got my money back. I know they advertise a 30 day guarantee but their process for refund seems quite lacking and unprofessional because they keep making false promises.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

refund claim taking long

riteshhk1
Community Member
hi,
Even I have Purchased a Morning walker which is broken and used product delivered, Have asked ebay to refund the amt since 18th April 2013, they only comit but dont act. Think twice before mailing.
Message 4 of 4
latest reply