product not being exchanged by seller amd ebay.

Bought product

JBL On Stage Micro II Speaker Dock for iPod And iPhone

but in specification it was not mentioned properly that it supports only Iphone 4 or lower version. I was looking for this product which was compatible with Iphone 6. After getting information from other website & JBL website that it does not support Iphone 6, I contacted the Seller before the product was dispatched also and expalined him that the product is not useful to me please exchange it with different one. Th seller directly refused and shipped the product. After that I contacted the customer care person the customer care executive Mr.Raj was on the call fro 20 minutes and he was juss bluffing and spending time talking rubbuish things and at the end they also refused to help. We requested the customer care executive to keep the money in the ebay wallet so that we can purchase any other product from ebay, but they did not helped.

So EBAY IS WORST AND IF THIS ISSUE IS NOT RESOLVED. I WONT BE PURCHASING ANY THING FROM EBAY.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

product not being exchanged by seller amd ebay.

jai.prafu
Community Member
Ya same thing happened with me also and their response is worst and they talk to us in very cheap way ebay just want to put their products on customers ebay is the worst online shopping .I will never buy on ebay and tell all my freinds and relatives not to buy on ebay.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply