Feedback to India Team
You can use this board to leave feedback for the eBay India team on all aspects of the eBay India web site.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Change of name in the DD

Dear mr. my claim ID 1341986 I got the DD on 8th december now i wanted to change of name my name in the in DD because my name in the bank acc is sharanappa pujari thats why i am going to change the my name in the DD according to bank acc. i got the D...

product not being exchanged by seller amd ebay.

Bought product JBL On Stage Micro II Speaker Dock for iPod And iPhone but in specification it was not mentioned properly that it supports only Iphone 4 or lower version. I was looking for this product which was compatible with Iphone 6. After getting...

Extremely poor customer service(Refund claim)

I purchased one plus two invite coupon from *** . The seller need to activate the coupon. But he doesnt know how to activate it. And the coupon expired after 72 hours. I raised claim for the same . The claim processed after 2 week. They tried to cont...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Refund not received

Hi , I ordered a speaker and it was not shipped so the refund was approved on 05.12.2015 but today is 16.12.2015 and still it has not been received still. Such a disgusting service. Refund my money in next 12 hours.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong product

Dear ebay,I had ordered battery for micromax A90S 1500mah with 7.4Wh but thebattry I received is 1400mah with 5.18Wh which is toatally against myordered equipment.So kindly ship the right battery and you havepromised to do so as I always value your c...

Height of Insensitivity from eBay....

You folks must be the most insensitive lot on the Planet... While everyone in the world were sympathising and standing with Chennai during the floods and the subsequent havoc, you didn't even have the courtesy to check with Chennai sellers on despatc...

payment issue

I have ordered 1product.after adding it to cart..I proceed to payment ..then I applied my debit card details..den it is showing 'sorry your payment was not successful'...den I received message from my bank saying ' there was successful authentication...

Not working properly

Dear sir,I purchased Sony xperia c3 flip cover with stand (Paisapay I'd 41216823566) I not satisfied with this item so please refund my money.Regards,Thirupathi Reddy Pendyala